Wednesday, August 26, 2009

warp records

one by one
they came straight out of her mouth
brushed my ears
stuck my eyes
rested on my chest
where my arms could wrap and hold them tight

"they shake me deaf and dumb"

I showed her exactly how to do it
with tongue lolling
head hanging back

her affection was a hammock
for my heart
tied between my balls
on a string that flicked
in and out like
old tv

"it was so clear to me, that it was [] invisible"

they were beautiful

for so much time
they crawled into cuddled into my hungry arms
like little children dolls

as moons and days seasons and paths passed

I stood there, sight warped around her face
loved by the sand of her voice

while her hands brushed against and through other legs
in what was dark to me

while other fingers
cowled around her shoulder and collar

beautiful gorgeous gifts
with my name all over them
emanated

"wretching pennies in a boiling well"

the figures in my hands
began to fit oddly against one another
warping in the heat

until they began to split apart
like flowers
or scabs

and her shape remained the same
but the colors sickened

and her teeth began to be sung out to me too
and they submerged into my skin
and twirled themselves
fanged drills burrowing into veins
flinging in the currents
till they could sink into
where it all came from
she wants it all

she has plenty of rows
for motherfuckers like me

and when they sink
I will, too

under the weight of these splitting damning twisting words
barbed in my embrace

this is a funeral.
this poem is a eulogy

NOT ON MY WATCH

and I am watching now

wai
nah
no
ah'm
nah't
y're
duhn

get oudda my sight
get offa my buddy list
get oudda my contacts

over,
again

No comments:

Post a Comment